To access Canadian information and tools to help you with each of the program planning stages noted below, click on each of the stages:
- Clarify context, assumptions and overall public health framework for planning.
- Collect evidence to support program plan
- Design program based on evidence
- Establish indicators of success
- Develop an evaluation plan
- Manage the project
For more information about evidence-informed decision-making (EIDM), please refer to our list of information and tools about EIDM.